This Morning...

I missed 1 class, and many started questioning my absence... I never liked being in front... The one be looked up to... I am not the best of person... Just another slave to Al-Mighty Allah... Trying to do his best in everything.. I know myself better than anyone do and I am not the best... This much I know... We all have our personal problems... And everybody is nice in his on charm... So when you see something good in me, follow it... Alhamdulillah, Allah have implanted some light in this heart... And everytime I make mistakes, correct me... And when I leave a bad impression... Leave it far away... Sorry for my weakness... Sorry for my shortcomings... But do understand that I am doing my upmost to be better each day... As time past by, I seek hard... We are all siners... And to Allah we seek guidance... Faithful..So do not look me as who I am... But look to me as who I am trying to be...

Sometimes, I tend to lose focus... Flooding away from what to be expected... It stroke me hard this morning... Thinking that even if I have so much to chase... So much to give away... Thank you for reminding me that I still have responsibilities in my studies... You are a great friend... :)

So from now on, I will check myself from time to time... I will be giving everything... That is a promise... And to break a promise is not me!!

2 comments:

afiq faiz said...

it's the hopes they put on you. =>

aliff asyraf said...

I wish that is true
If so, I will carry all the burden and give my everything