Someday

Someday InsyaAllah, I wish I can meet someone more or less the same age of mine, who has known hardship during childhood, share the same family background, similar ordinary school. knows the struggle when you feel lost. Experience the same surrounding.. The one that has changed to be different and seeked that very strength to change himself. Someone who has developed his personality from scratch. Always self-motivated. And that he never gave up upon facing difficulties in life. Simple yet steadfast on this path of being a true muslim.
So I can share stories with him. To know his stances. And learn his inspiration. Someone I can get close to.. And look up to.. And finally understand what true maturity means...
Still haven't met that guy... I wonder when?



















Hopefully not impossible.
Maybe I already have......
If that he happens to be a she, than that is the person I would like to have a life with when Im ready

2 comments:

Mohd Fadel Ab Latif said...

Ketidaksamaan juga merupakan satu keserasian..Kerana ia melengkapi antara satu sama laen..=)
All da best in ur exam!

aliff asyraf said...

Haha, abg fadhil baca blog saya.. x sangka.. erm.. btul la tu.. cam bateri.. bila chargenya berlainan.. akan saling menarik.. all the best in yur studies and exams too :)