Looking into the future

And say (O Muhammad ) "Do deeds! Allah will see your deeds, and (so will) His Messenger and the believers. And you will be brought back to the All-Knower of the unseen and the seen. Then He will inform you of what you used to do."
At-taubah verse 105


I used to think that what makes a successful person lies in his motivations. True. But more precisely, believe what drives that motivation is his will, for what he wants to do, what he want to become in life. We see kids running by. And it hits us when all of us had experience that time in our life. Where one would shout out dreams loudly. Without shame, without hesitation. Naive, but still, with plenty of determinations. Plenty of will. A burning heart that is ready to burn anything..

To graduate from high school, graduate from campus life. Get a job, get a car, get a house, get married, have myself a family on my own. This is how most ordinary people would walk their life.. And what will come after all those things? Do you want to walk that same road and end your life just as anybody else? Or do you want something more? Do you want to be extraordinary?

As for me, I have nothing to hide about my aims, my dreams.. We all have our specialties. I'm just a guy that is trying to maximally benefit his. To be special the way he is..

Still a long way to go before I can become a true motivator. A true da'i whom is able to touch hearts with words.. I've came a long way.. And for how far I've came, I wish to keep going.. Keep dreaming, keep working for that one day.. And with this much effort to offer, humbly, faithfully, hoping for Allah blessings...

0 comments: