Heads up!!!!

I do feel pitty for one of my colleague this morning
To think that somebody could cry in severe emotion in the middle of an exam
Honestly, Im felt sorry, I really do
However, deep down, I just dun think it should be that way...

Look, I had many wrong answers myself
And among them, silly questions that dun deserve to be wrong
To say that I have my downfall, as any others
Yes, I am sad
and I am frustrated
I do feel like banging a head
Any head won't matter

But what do we want to cry for???
Are we in a position to cry in the first place???
Face it like a man, woman if you like
We had our time, adequate time to be exact
And what do we do???
slacking off and let seconds run by
looking life from the leisure point of view yet wishing for mercy in exams
To not excell...... TELL ME who's fault is it???????

And to think that we're so stress out having some careless answer here and there
Let it go already.........
What's done is done
If you're so stress out then let it burst
Have your payback on the next paper
Instead of moaning for something that is irreversible, hoping for the stars to fall down
Be strong my friends
The game is not yet over
And all the flows in life will only make us stronger

Rather than calculating all the mistakes we have done, better for us to be thankfull for all the correct answers we have made
If you so blaming yourself, start learning to self-appreciate more....

So heads up!!!
Look for whats to come
InsyaAllah, all the success and joy will be yours....

10 comments:

abdullah said...

this post is better than nice!

Nisahaz said...

Siti Nurhanisah Azmi likes this.

hUr said...

i couldn't agree more. :)

Unknown said...

oh man you make me want to turn off my laptop and open my book. haha.

kepalakotak said...

>__<

aliff asyraf said...

kadir : hopefully benefial :)

Nisahaz : Aliff Asyraf Salleh likes your like... hehe

Hur : Me too, agreeing to the fullest!!!

Nasiha : Haha, forget to mention that it doesn't really mean that you need to give up everything else
Juz limit it to the maximum ok.... :)

kepalakotak : o_0 hahaha

Anonymous said...

Oh man, your post molded my heart like a clay.

silentweakwords??
I should change it too,
loud-inspiring-words.

there you go.

p/s: I'm back AGAIN. :)

aliff asyraf said...

anonymous : wow, i must say this is one of the best comment I have so far...
It means a lot...
To think that I could inspire readers

Thanks for coming again.... :)
Youre always welcome....

sy ahli group B-section 1 yg baik ;p said...

terus mengorak langkah ke hadapan...jgn pandang belakang..;p
all the best..

aliff asyraf said...

ermm... selalu terpandang belakang...
banyak btul kelemahan
xnak fikir lagi...

All the best kepada anda juga........