Jealousy in a good way

My brother just came back from UMS sabah, representing UiTM
He won the previlage to be the host of NACESS next year....

A program where representative of chemical engineering students from universities all over malaysia will gather and solve problems, share ideas and new findings about the field
3 times he and his teammates tried and they did it this time around
Even though he will be graduating next year, he was excited to be able to win for his juniors
The entire chemical engineering faculty went to the roof hearing the good news...
His dean and lecturers was shocked half dead
It was a great achievement for UiTM.. The first time ever in history

Yesterday my brother went home
A holiday for 1st ramadhan
The whole family had dinner in Kenny Roagers for the night
A rare oscassion to be in such place, quite expensive too but its worth it since its been a long time the entire family can gather and eat together
Mom was really excited asking about the entire program and how the presentation went
Brother was on fire reciting the phenomena
I didn't participate much in the conversation...
Just lending my ears and crafted a beautiful smile along my lips
As his brother, I was really impressed with him
Proud and happy like I was jumping around everywhere
But, deep down beyond some depth within me I felt a sort of discomfort
Jealously to be more accurate
It runs to my entire circulation system
Burning with intense passions

To me brother was always a natural leader
Vice president for the board of prefect in SM Teknik Kuala Lumpur (TiKL)
A candidate for president before he left SMK cheras after form 3
Now, secretrate for the Faculty of Chemical Engineering, UiTM shah alam...
Very organised, very commanding
Talks and works after another
He gains respect from all his underlying
They all love him
I lack that skill
More of a corward to lead

That night I thaught, with all the achievement my brother gapse in his hand now, I believe I can do the same
No need for me to lead anything big
Enough for me to sincerely lead myself
I stride my own way.......
For being a better person each and everyday
Improving flaws and mistakes in life
And be happy for who I am

Im not sure myself if I am capable for such promises
But I do believe, it's for the best
I belive that is what we all meant to do,
I believe i can have, my jealousy in a good way...



















Congratulation to my brother, his teammates, and the entire UiTM!!

4 comments:

Muhammad Anas bin Kamarudin said...

Salam Alep...

huhu... nearly semua yang ada elder bro/sis rasa ca2... me included... but it's just like you said, kita pun boleh...

go2 Alep!... huhu
"plan your work, work your plan"
the latter is where people tend to slack

aliff asyraf said...

Salam... Tq anas...
I c what I can do....

AnAk iBu said...

jadik anak tunggal gak besh.

xpe2..
ko ada bakat jadik boss.

sekian~
(kowmen x membina)

aliff asyraf said...

Dr Hanna : Huhu.. aku terharu.. huhu.. huhu (ni tengah nangis ni)