Off softy and NERDS.....

Times are getting harder. For me and for everyone..
I had always been the type who would sit in front of my desk, open my books and read all day long
People used to say that Im a bookworm and too softhearted..
So much to the extend that I was called "skema"
Even now Im sure there are still many that sees me with the same tagline...
Honestly, Im not easy with that
I brought about the will to change
To swift shift to someone different
Someone somewhat better
I dedicated my time for sports, carrying injuries and scars from games to games
I trained my body hard to be built as an athelete
For to show that I am not just the studying type
And prove that one can excel in both, academics and outdoor activities
I am not soft, nor am I weak
But for how far I run, I would always be the same inside
I guess that is who I am
For who we are, is always we
And for all the things we dislike about ourselves, it is a sin, a sort of crime to see it as a weakness, but instead, accepting it as privelege and always be thankful and happy
If that is what Allah deceided for us, that is who Allah wants us to be
Alhamdulillah

For me, its naive to think that by reading, studying and a little bit of hard work alone would determine ones success
Having straight A's would ensure good achievement in life
Guiding one to a brighter future
The good doctors are not the nerds
One that can spend and endure hours of reading
One that do not prefer to mix with all, and do not seek social skills
One that is book-based thinking, and spiritually empty
This is not the ideal doctors we would wanna be
By time, practically, all will be much less equal wether you're a high achiever, or low scorer
Yet do not take studying easy
Good grades should always be aim and work for
just never leave everything behind
Medic is priority
But Islam, soft-skills, self-improving and social relationship are not number 2s

As for me, Im still a bit inorganised at the moment
Studies..... Not so good
So many things to do, so many things to learn yet, so little time
But I believe the stronger the burden, the stronger the force
And that very force wil push me to new heights, to a new level
Even if I will fall halfway, I would still be happy that I tried
We plan, the rest is left to HIM
Our job is just to keep walking forward and never look back
And we pray that this is the right path
We pray that we never get loss
We pray that Allah, is the one that shows it

Hopefully insyaAllah

9 comments:

AnAk iBu said...

the stronger the force=the higher the pressure.

betul ark formula neh?

wahaaha.

aliff asyraf said...

btul3
pastu the higher the pressure the higher the resistant
resistant tu yg menjadikan seseorang tu hebet insyaAllah

Meru said...

high pressure - hypertrophy - rupture

..

buletin iskandariah
-seorang pelajar perubatan tahun 2 disahkan bla bla bla..

aliff asyraf said...

Harap2 hypertrophy tapi x sampai ke rupture...
Buletin tu aku x faham... :)

Anonymous said...

off softy and NERD..

It is NERD if you meant for innocence.

:)

aliff asyraf said...

my bad again... hahaha
just why am I making this silly errors again and again
thanx anyway..
and sorry I cant upload my pictures in france here..
my hands are kinda tied up
sorry so much

Anonymous said...

I trained my body to be BUILT as an athlete.

Excel. Just one "L".

it's okay, no biggie. :)

anwar azhari said...

ko nerd ke?

ko x layak kot dpt gelaran nerd.

cuba lagi.

berlembut hati tuh mmg ko la..

hahahah

aliff asyraf said...

ramai oo dulu panggil aku camtu.. haha..
alhamdulillah.. doaku hati kekal lembut sentiasa..