My Palestine

I dun know much the pain to have my legs cut off finding myself still alive. Yet, I dun know how to shoot a jet with a rubber band and stand brave infront of and incinerating army. Neither do I know how politics can be so stupid these days... However, at the very least I know, my brothers and sisters are crying. So I share this poem as I pray. That ALLAH will let us know wat we truely love and show us the way..

60 years was it?

Since our hero salehuddin crave victory on the land of baitulmaqdis

Glory can never get so sweet

Our heads held high

Our fist were in the air

So near yet so far away

Funny but i cant laugh

Mr sinister had shown their true colours


I vouch the reason

Yet, the more i explore, the more cynic I become

The songs we sing, the love we bring

And at the end of the story nothing seem to change

Naive love dont testify a thing

Show it... Express it...


For every single day and night, everything will be worth it

Strode with unity

And all the joy will be ours


Shall the pride will rise again

Is never a question, never in doubt

Let the inferno bring down our precious

But spare one to remain credicle, THE FAITH



We are the MUJAHIDDIN no matter where we are

We are the frontliners, no matter how were gonna fall

Though we may be seen weak

The day is always dark before the dawn

So I rave this to you my friends, the dawn will come eventually

We will go home!

We will go home!














SCENT OF PALESTIN, SCENT OF JANNAH

2 comments:

AnAk iBu said...

hurm..nice2..
bole jdik silibus utk dak2 taska nih..
name?
x kretip r..
ok boss da tgk da sptmna diarahkn~

aliff asyraf said...

Bagus2, panndai amik hati boss
Ni nak bertambah kesejukan hati kat orang bawahan aku ni..